Monday 30 August 2010

Monday morning... urgh...

 I hate waking up in the morning. I really do. It's just always too early, I'm not a morning person, and I just spend the whole morning daydreaming about my bed anyway. Craving it, even.
Anyway, I saw these words, got inspired, and so I'm sharing. Have a great week, everyone :)
Sharing is caring!

Seize life! Eat bread with gusto,
Dress festively every morning.
Don't skimp on colors and scarves.
Relish life with the people you love
Each and every day of your precarious life.
Each day is God's gift. It's all you get in exchange
For the hard work of staying alive.
Make the most of each one!
Whatever turns up, grab it and do it. And heartily!
(adapted from Nadja Seale's words)

Check out Nadja Seale's blog: it's beautiful and always inspiring.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover