Wednesday 9 February 2011

Downtown from Behind

Loving this photo project, Downtown From Behind:
"New Yorkers ride their bikes through the streets of lower Manhattan"
The photographs are taken by Bridget Fleming who moved to the Lower East Side from Australia in 2008. She hopes to capture "the heartbeat of New York" through the city's most creative residents - writers, designers, chefs, models, musicians, entrepreneurs and actors.
“It’s a nonportrait portrait,” Ms. Fleming said. “The shots are composed as if the biker has center stage, but the street and the whole collection are the stars.”

Via Likecool.

3 comments :

  1. I want to ride my bike now! Wish I had not left it somewhere I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wanna ride! Getting my old bike restored (well... I will soon, I hope!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to ride my bike now! Wish I had not left it somewhere I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover