Monday 3 October 2011

Technical difficulties... meh.

Possibly the coolest error page ever, from Lockerz.

On a similar note, I'm having some blog issues...
For some reason it seems that the comment link for my posts on the main page only make an appearance for certain people and only when they feel like it. This is not ideal.
I'm trying to find a solution, but haven't had any luck yet. In the meantime, if you'd like to comment please go to the individual page of the post you'd like to comment on and the comment box at the end of the post should work. If not, you can tweet your comment to me or mail me at happiness.is.info (@) gmail.com

If you know of a solution to this problem, your help would be massively appreciated :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover