Wednesday 7 August 2013

Instagram Faves

Today I'm sharing some of my favourite pics from Instagram recently. I find it such a great source of inspiration! 
Awesome illustrated gift wrap, seen on Instagram
Getting packages in the post is awesome! Cool Quill & Fox stationery, seen on Instagram
Love the look, vibe and photography in this pic of the Roman Candle Bakery, seen on Instagram
Love this tiger illustration by Jen Collins! Seen on Instagram
Hilarious sign and misplaced punctuation. Seen on Instagram
Awesome illustration, design, stationery and a cool coffee shop. I particularly enjoyed this last one, and her caption with it, haha! Needless to say, these are all awesome people that I enjoy following. Are you on Instagram? This is me if you'd like to follow.
one // two // three // four // five 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover